CPPAG is a Canadian made, national, personal property appraisal organization comprising a network of accredited appraisers spanning from coast to coast. CPPAG provides personal property appraisal training and accreditation to its members who come from a diversity of backgrounds including: auctioneers, bailiffs, insurance industry, antique and equipment dealers, accounting and financial institutions and lawyers. CPPAG's objectives are:
- To establish a uniform standard for Personal Property Appraisal reporting that users of appraisal reports will recognize as the necessary standard;
- To promote a professional impression as qualified, accredited personal property appraisers;
- To ensure that CPPAG Graduates maintain and practice the CPPAG Code of Ethics; and
- To expand our membership base and national network of Members in Good Standing from a diverse area of expertise.
We will accomplish these objectives by:
- Requiring all Members in Good Standing to successfully complete the comprehensive training seminars and exam;
- Requiring all candidates accepted for Member in Good Standing status to complete a Personal Disclosure Form containing information related to potential fiduciary responsibilities to their clients;
- Requiring an annual renewal and renewed commitment from each member; and
- Communicating to members through annual newsletters, special bulletins, annual Members Directory and Handbook and this web site.
Canadian Personal Property Appraisers Group
1881 Scanlan Street
Fax: (519) 451-2443
Jim Snider, President:
John McKenzie, Vice-President: